CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Chapter membership benefits include:
- Discounts on seminars, luncheons, and networking events
- The opportunity to earn professional education credit at member rates
- Excellent networking opportunities
The following categories of membership are available in the Central Florida Chapter of the ACFE:
- Member (CFE) - $25 Annually - Open to Certified Fraud Examiners interested in positioning themselves as leaders in the prevention, detection, deterrence and investigation of fraud. Members are eligible to hold a Chapter office and shall have voting rights.
- Associate Member - $30 Annually - Open to non-CFEs that are interested in developing a stronger knowledge based about fraud prevention and networking with other fraud investigation professionals. Associate Members are have voting rights and are eligible to hold any office except President and Treasurer.
- Student Member - $15 Annually - Open to undergraduate and graduate students.